Many Inventors trying to bring their product ideas to market are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I gives a report on some for the reasons you could obtain gotten denied. It does not cover every reason you can get rejected, but hopefully as well as your something to.
You truly realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers competition! Yes, you still need to own a good idea but you will discover that in spite of how good an idea you might think it is that you may still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all period. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that would likely reject a strategy that they agree this would definately be profitable. Listed below are some common the actual reason why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. The company may now have a complete collection of providers not trying to add somewhat more.
2. Make use of this is outside their target market.
3. You sent your submission for the wrong person in the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it on the right one.
4. You sent premise unsolicited without contacting firm first to check their submission policy, in addition they rejected it solely on that basis.
5. You did not have proper contact regarding your entry. (That is one of the most effective mistakes Inventors make. Corporation will not bother to you on paper.)
6. Possess too many similar InventHelp New Products and that market is flooded a sufficient quantity of.
7. Your idea draws a very small niche market and would like mass market items.
8. The price to manufacture versus the return on investment is just too high.
9. Profits sheet don’t WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with a lot information to sort by simply.
10. Your products has have been patented by someone else and want to see if they should go around it or risk infringement issues.
11. Your products or idea isn’t better than what has already been on the actual marketplace. This tells them you did not research your idea okay and won’t have a clue who your competition is thats available.
12. You sent a service or product idea that is exactly like their current product and that current technique are a marginal seller. So yours won’t fare any benefit.
13. Your idea is outdated or possibly on the downswing compared to what will be coming out a year later.
14. They have a better solution than yours their works for release that coming calendar months. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea although the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior on the inventor ideas contacting the company about their idea. Transpires a masse. Inventors forget that they aren’t the sole ones creating.)
15. They have already received to correct idea from another Inventor and are in negotiations with that Inventor.
16. You have posted your idea unprotected online in one of those invention posting sites where others vote on your products to check if there is interest. Your public disclosure makes company concerned whether any patent protection may allowed and turns it down depending that give.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the significant prototype on youtube and have a significant involving hits. It can raises the concern whether any patent would be possible because of your public disclosure.
18. You stated which you’ve got an issued patent, help to they do a quick look up your patent they identify that it has lapsed by way of non-payment of fees and it has been lapsed significantly past the due the present day. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You’ve a patent, nevertheless was poorly written and also cover far more product. (This happens a lot)
20. There is design patent and designing around your patent is a straightforward task, meaning that they should be expecting very little protection in the industry.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t take a outside ideas and does not publicize that fact. So you get a rejection letter, but permit you explain they just don’t look right out the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have already decided about their line for that year together with following year and aren’t open to taking on anything else at period.
23. Sufficiently consider items with a sales history they can review and then your item has never been in production or sold stores or online. So they do not require to go ahead and take risk for being the first company selling it.
As I stated above these are only a few belonging to the reasons abdominal muscles your idea/product rejected by a company. Really take the time to on your own and understand your market, your put in that market and plenty of research part to make yourself as marketable as we possibly can.